Manage the Wolfe Island Community Medical Clinic to provide Wolfe Island residents with access to a family doctor and medical services; host activities that promote healthy lifestyles and social relationships for Wolfe Island residents; deliver health and wellness programs to improve the overall health of the Wolfe Island community.
A financially sustainable clinic utilized by the community on a regular basis for a variety of health and wellness related activities.
- Equip and maintain the Wolfe Island Medical Clinic and assist the medical practitioner(s)/health service provider(s) to establish and operate their medical practice/health service from the Wolfe Island Community Medical Clinic.
- Actively pursue sources of funding to satisfy the financial requirements of the Wolfe Island Medical Clinic and provide health and wellness programs through grant opportunities, fundraising and community donations to insure the sustainability of the Wolfe Island Medical Clinic.
- Build relationships with federal, provincial, municipal, regional and local organizations to increase the capabilities and capacity to offer health and wellness programs and to create networks that share health and wellness related resources, expertise and information.
- Liase with the community to identify the health and wellness services that interest the community and could be offered at the Wolfe Island Community Medical Clinic.
- Professional Health Services
- Health Education and Promotion
- Community Participation